What We Do?
Sai Krishna Teja Foundation provides supportive and rehabilitative services for the mentally challenged persons. The services and support are provided at free of cost to the poor and under privileged section of the society.
The services include â€“
- Early Identification and Intervention
- Continuous Medical Support
- Speciality Hospital
- Independent Living
- Rural and Urban Medical Camps for awareness
- To provide financial support to the persons with intellectual disability (PWID)
- Special Education
- Hostel Facility
- Vocational Training
- Establishment of Integrated Township for Mentally Challenged (Proposed)